LONDON — Britain’s military has closed a hotline that took reports of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, after determining that the money is better spent in Afghanistan.
The Ministry of Defense says that the phone service and an associated e-mail address were taken offline earlier this week, and said Friday that 50 years of UFO sightings had not revealed any evidence of alien life or threats to the U.K.
It said that there was “no defense value in investigating UFO reports” and that the money could better be used funding operations in Afghanistan.
via Fox News
UK Opens Its Borders to Alien Invasion